www.dgcustomerfirst.com: Dollar General is making continuous efforts to improve and maintain guest satisfaction levels. Through the Dollar General guest satisfaction survey, they are collecting the views and opinions of guests. They are conducting the survey because of increased competition, companies are enhancing guest satisfaction and keeping their existing guests rather than allocating additional resources to chase new ones because the effort of holding existing guest is much easier than getting new ones.
By participating in the survey the company is providing an opportunity for you to speak with an open mind. Through the survey, the company can know the satisfaction level of the customer about their products and their services. The company collects reviews from customers and makes better decisions. Dollar General needs to know your likes, dislikes, and any areas that may need improvement. The company has even changed and expanded its menu in response to the customer’s needs and desires.
The survey takes only a few minutes to participate. In the survey, the Dollar General asks simple questions about your experience when you visit their place. The data of the customers who participated in the survey are kept confidential. Your participation in the survey will help the company for its growth. In addition, you will get a confirmation code, which you can use on your next visit to your local Dollar General. To redeem, you simply need to write down the code in the space provided on your Dollar General receipt.
DGCustomerfirst – www.DGCustomerfirst.com
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores. The first store was started in the year 1939 by J.L. Turner. The headquarters of the restaurant is in 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. Michael M. Calbert is the Chairman and Todd Vasos is the CEO of the company. The company sells products like clothing, cleaning supplies, Home decors, health and beauty, aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and groceries. The estimated revenue of the company is $20.349 billion. The store has 14,000 locations all over the world.
Coming to the history of the grocery chain, The company Cal Turner co-founded went public as Dollar General Corporation in 1968, posting annual sales of more than $40 million and net income in excess of $1.5 million. In 2000 Dollar General opened a new corporate headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. By the end of 2000 sales at Dollar General exceeded $4 billion. Cal Jr. retired in 2002 and was succeeded by David Perdue in 2003. Dollar General entered the grocery market with the establishment of Dollar General Market in 2003. In 2004 Dollar General expanded to low-cost Asian markets by opening a sourcing office in Hong Kong. On June 21, 2007, CEO David Perdue announced his resignation leaving David Bere as interim CEO.
www.dgcustomerfirst.com – Dollar General Survey:
As a part of the transition to a privately held company, Dollar General assessed each location at the end of its lease against a model known as “EZ Stores”. This assessment included evaluating whether the location had a loading dock, garbage dumpsters, adequate parking, and acceptable profitability. Effective June 3, 2015, Chief Operating Officer Todd Vasos replaced Rick Dreiling as chief executive. Dreiling remained as senior advisor and chairman until his retirement in January 2016. Dollar General’s 13th distribution center opened in San Antonio, Texas on June 6, 2016, with a local investment of $100 million and the creation of over 500 jobs. Dollar General plans to open 900 new stores in 2018. Also in 2017, Dollar General acquired Dollar Express, a spinoff from the Family Dollar-Dollar Tree deal, and converted the store.
Dollar General became the sponsor of the Dollar General Bowl, formerly the GoDaddy Bowl, in 2016. Apart from this the subsidiaries of the company are Dolgencorp, Dollar General Global Sourcing, and the Dollar General Literacy Foundation.
How To Win Dollar general $1000 Cash Survey Sweepstakes:
1. A receipt from a recent purchase made at a Dollar General store.
2. To participate in the survey you should be at least 18 years or older.
3. A computer or smartphone.
4. Internet access.
5. An email account.
6. Should be a resident of the US.
7. The winner is obliged to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release and a W-9 Tax identification form within 10 days of notification of having won a prize.
8. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the prize winner.
|Coupon prize||$3 off $15 coupon|
|Sweepstakes prize||$100 gift card|
|# of Sweepstakes Prizes Awarded||4 per entry period|
|Location||US & District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit per entry period||1|
1. Visit official website using your computer or smartphone.
2. Select your language.
3. Enter the 7 digit Survey Code and time of your visit which is available on your recent receipt.
3. Answer the survey questions according to your experience with the Dollar General store. Did you feel you served quickly and efficiently? Did you find what you were looking for easily? These are some of the questions that you may be asked. Rate your answers according to your experience.
4. Once the survey questions are completed you can enter your contact details to be in the draw to win $1000 cash in the monthly sweepstakes draw.
5. On completion, you may also receive a Dollar General Coupon to use on your next visit.